Tubagua Ecolodge Puerto Plata is the ideal gateway for independent travelers in the Dominican Republic. Located in the spectacular Cordillera del Norte that runs along the Dominican north coast, Tubagua is surrounded by pure nature and yet conveniently close to everything; just 20 minutes from Puerto Plata International Airport, city and beaches.
Ecolodge Tubagua is known for its excellent homemade meals and its helpful owners who help guests with their travel plans throughout the Dominican Republic, it is a truly heavenly place.
This new ecotourism retreat destination boasts of offering a spectacular ocean view from 1000 meters above sea level. Tubagua Plantation Village on Panoramic Route 25 between Puerto Plata and Santiago de los Caballeros, just 15 minutes from the Puerto Plata airport, town and beaches.
Things you will love about Tubagua Ecolodge:
- Beautiful natural settings
- Stunning ocean views that are larger than life
- Comfortable beds in rustic structures
- Generous and healthy meals prepared by locals and served in traditional family style.
- Our cooks easily accommodate your dietary preferences and restrictions, just let us know when you book
- Guided and unguided walks through the countryside that allow you to explore the real Dominican Republic
- Cool temperatures 10 degrees lower than on the coast
- There are very few mosquitoes due to the cool breeze from the top of the mountain
Things to think twice about Tubagua Ecolodge:
- We expect guests to help conserve water and energy
- Kids love this place, but babies will need constant parental supervision (unfenced terraces)
- There are terraces and uneven steps which can be a challenge for those with walking difficulties
- Typical farm and town Sounds are part of the environment. Earplugs are available upon request for light sleepers
- We share this country environment insects and tropical critters. Fortunately, none are fatally poisonous or lethal.
- We are in a beautiful and natural place that will delight all nature and local lovers.
- Conceived to offer an authentic Dominican countryside experience for couples, families and groups of up to 30 people.
- Tubagua Plantation EcoLodge has already been used as the location for two photo shoots for fashion magazines and a film shoot.
In Tubagua Plantation Village the rustic accommodation but with very comfortable single rooms and double beds on the grass with a canvas roof on the walls, some say it feels like luxury camping. El Rancho offers the following services and facilities to make your vacation and your stay in the Dominican Republic pleasant and comfortable.
To learn more about the many beautiful and interesting places in Puerto Plata, follow us at holidayspuertoplata.com
How to get to Tubagua Ecolodge: CLICK HERE!